Welcome to Lucy Colcombe Speech Therapy
I am an independent Speech and Language Therapist with nearly 20 years experience within the field of Speech and Language Therapy. 'Lucy Colcombe Speech Therapy' is able to provide in-depth assessments and therapy treatments for people of all ages and abilities across the whole of the UK and internationally.
Services provided for:
- Early Years (under 5's)
- School-aged children (5-16 years)
- Young people and adults (16+ years)
'Lucy Colcombe Speech Therapy' offers a wealth of experience and specialist expertise in the areas of:
- Speech Sound Delay/Disorder
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS)/Developmental Verbal Dyspraxia (DVD)
- Language Delay/Disorder
- Stroke (Aphasia, Dysarthria, Verbal Dyspraxia)
- Progressive Neurological Disorder's (Parkinson's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, etc.)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Stammer (Dysfluency)
- Learning Disability
- Selective Mutism
- Voice Disorder
- Genetic and Chromosomal Disorders (Down's Syndrome, etc)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Dysphagia (eating/drinking and swallowing difficulties)
Professional written reports are available following assessments, which can be used to support applications for Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP's) for children and young people aged up to 25 who require additional support in the UK. 'Lucy Colcombe Speech Therapy' also offers bespoke and general training services as and when required.
Please feel free to browse the website and contact to ask any questions if needed.
ACCESS YOUR FREE ASSESSMENT TOOL
A brief assessment tool for me to get to know you better and to guide you to the best support available
You can unsubscribe from email communications at anytime
Subscribe to my newsletter?
Be the first to hear of new resources direct to your inbox. I love giving out the odd treat now and again too :)
You can unsubscribe at anytime